SuperSummerPass (For Students)
*Members have to log in to your SuperRewards account before checkout to earn SuperPoints. Do not have an account? Sign up for free membership now.
- Pass holders have UNLIMITED ACCESS to the park on below sessions during July and Aug:
- Monday to Sunday: Valid for All Day Access (9am to 9pm)
- SuperSummerPass holders need to book the date one week in advance
- Guests must show their own Student ID or proof when check-in.
- Otherwise, the price difference will be charged
- Limited quota in first come first serve basis, and subject to availability
*PLEASE VIEW CALENDAR HERE.
- Confirmation of the booking will be sent to your email once the payment is completed.
- Guests can arrive any time within the stated hour of your purchased ticket. We recommend arriving 15 minutes before your session for preparation.
- This ticket is valid for one single-day admission on the date selected only.
- Proof of birth date may be required upon check-in for children below 3 years old.
- Children below 3 years old have no charge. Any child below 8 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible paid adult (aged 15 or above) when entering SuperPark.
- Some activities have height and age limit*.
- SuperPark grip socks (HKD$15 per pair) are required at all times. Ticket price excludes socks.
- We recommended booking in advance to ensure you can play when you want. Weekends and holidays might sell out in advance resulting in walk-ins not being able to play.
- Guests inside the park without a valid ticket and wristband will be liable to a surcharge of HK$500.
- Once the wristband is issued and used, it cannot be transferred to another person.
- View Terms and Conditions
*Activities with height and age limit:
- For guest 100cm tall or above:
- Flying fox
- Pedal Car Track
- Tube Slide
- Skate and Scoot World
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- Ninja Track
- For guest 120cm tall or above:
- Trampoline Platform *Guest age 3 or above with height below 120cm can go to Kids Trampoline
- For guest 140cm tall or above: