- Six classes of SuperSkate
- A FREE pair of SuperPark grip socks
- A FREE venue access throughout the day
- A welcome pack of SuperPark goodies
- A SuperPark certificate of participation
Learn the basics and then on to navigating your way around the ramps, bowls and half-pipes of a skate park all the way to street tricks and beyond…
- Offering continual board maintenenace assistance to suport and supplement their interest in skateboarding
- Challenging and appropriate risk taking oppotunities leading to stronger self belief
- Never get caught out in the rain again
Join us for the only indoor skate program in Hong Kong. Our team (including some of Hong Kongs best skaters) will welcome you and take you on a journey of self discovery at a pace that allows you to build the confidence to grow in this amazing sport.
Pro = Proficient. Once you've mastered the basics you're welcome to join this open class to continue your pathway…
- Please ensure that all participants wear their program T-shirt (and socks for trampoline) at each session to allow Instructors, Program Leaders, Crew and other guests to easily identify SuperProgram participants
- Free venue access throughout the remainder of the day
- A SuperProgram certificate of participation handed out on the last day
- SuperProgram confirmation will be sent to your e-mail once the payment is completed. Please present this e-mails to the reception at the beginning of term for enrolment purposes
- Please be careful about that age group that you select, all participants must be within the required age range otherwise we cannot accommodate your application
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your Program starts
- There are no refunds. Parents/guardians of participants can apply for credit for an extended period of sickness of a minimum of three weeks supported by a doctor's note.
- Dates cannot be changed once your booking has been confirmed.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org instructor/program leader in advance of any special/related health considerations that may affect the participants involvement within our programs for discussion and consideration, such as:
- Muscle soreness or fatigue
- Individual needs or disabilities, including: visual, hearing, physical or intellectual
- Parents or legal guardians should give full consent and approval for their child(ren) to participate in any SuperProgram. Terms and Conditions apply. Please check here and ensure every entry participant reads it before entering the Park. View Terms and Conditions.