Skate N Chill
- 6pm - 9pm only
- Only access to Skate and Scoot World
- Bring your own Skateboard
- Limited quota, first come first serve
- Confirmation of the booking will be sent to your email once the payment is completed.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your session.
- This ticket is valid for one single-day admission on the date selected only.
- Same price for adults and children 3 years old or above. Children below 3 years old have no charge. Any child aged 7 or below must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible paid adult (aged 15 or above) when entering SuperPark.
- Proof of birth date may be required upon check-in for children below 3 years old.
- Some activities have height and age limit*.
- SuperPark grip socks are required at all times while on the trampolines and socks must be worn, at all times, in other areas of the park. Ticket price excludes socks; HK$15 for one pair.
- We recommended booking in advance to ensure you can play when you want. Weekends and holidays might sell out in advance resulting in walk-ins not being able to play.
- Customers inside the park without a valid ticket and wristband will be liable to a surcharge of HK$500.
- Once the wristband is issued and used, it can’t be transferred to another person.
- View Terms and Conditions
For guest 3 years old or above:
- Street Basketball
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- For guest 100cm tall or above:
- Flying fox
- Pedal Car Track
- Tube Slide
- Skate and Scoot World
- For guest 120cm tall or above:
- Trampoline Platform
- Obstacle Wall
- For guest 135cm tall or above:
- Golf Range
- For kids below 100cm tall
- Kid’s Gym
- For kids below 120cm tall and minimum age is 3 years old
- Kids Freestyle Area